– OK. Let’s get some speed out there.
– Cement-heads. Keep your eyes open. Better passing. Better passing.
We got a big period coming up out there. Try to come back with the wingers,
maybe. Tonight’s the night. – Who wants ice packs here?
– Charlie, over here! We need
some more coordination out there. – Keep your eyes open. Better passing. I’m comin’! I’m comin’! – All right. All right.
– Mother of God. I want a big rally this period. A big rally. – We’re losin’!
– Teamwork, guys. More teamwork. They’re buryin’ us alive! – Eddie Shore?
– Oh, piss on Eddie Shore. – Old-time hockey?
– Piss on old-time hockey! You’re blowin’ it! Boys. Every scout in the NHL is out there tonight
with contracts in their pocket, and they’re lookin’ for talent, for winners! Oh! All my years of publicity! All the fashion shows,
the radiothons, for nothing? They come here tonight… to scout the Chiefs! The toughest team in the Federal League! Not this bunch of… pussies! Scouts? This is more like it.
It just makes me feel real glad to see the Chiefs back on the warpath
again… to coin a phrase.